In a previous post I mentioned some of the promotional activities that I wanted to carry out.
These are some of the results:
Photography forums: I have published some posts but the results have been quite bad
Reddit: I have published in several subreddits and the results have been null
I have discarded several social networks to focus exclusively on Instagram (for now). Given that I only spend one hour a day in promotional activities, I think I should focus on the social network that currently offers the best prospects.
Although it is very early, these are some of the reflections of my Instagram activity:
– I’m publishing right now 3 times a day
– The engagement is growing little by little (about 30-40 likes per post, and 3 0 4 comments)
– The number of followers growsalso slowly (50 followers currently)
– I made a small advertising investment trial ($ 5) with poor results
– Hashtags seem to be a key factor to success (I will post a specific post about this)
Update: Here you have the post: Instagram hashtags for photography